Matte Window Paper Takeaway Boxes for Bread , Muffins and Pastry
- Window paper takeaway boxes is perfect to show your food such as
cakes, cookies, bread, pies and muffins to your potential customer.
It'll stimulate their appetite when they see your delicious food
from paper takeaway boxes.
- Brown & White Paper: this paper takeaway boxes are available in brown kraft and white
paper color. Brown kraft color makes your food look healthy and
natural. White paper gives a pure background to enhance the color
of your food. The customer will fully focus on your food by a
totally white background.
- Matte Window: Matte window will not reflect light which may hurt customers' eyes
compared with glossy window. It's very important to protect
customers' eye when they are choosing food. Matte window also make
the paper takeaway boxes more highend.
- Printable: What is the most attractive is that paper takeaway boxes with
window are printable. It allows to print as much as 6 colors on the
boxes. This is a best way to market your brand. We use flexo
printing and offset printing. Flexo printing is more eco-friendly
while offset printing provide saturated color.
- Contact Pacqueen to customize your own paper takeaway boxes!
For cafes, restaurants, street food services, hotels, office
refreshments, home gatherings, picnics, events, etc.
Paper boxes are available in various styles, suitable for packaging
salad, noodles, burgers, pizza, sandwich, rice, etc.
Please check with us to get a catalog of our complete product line.
Each style is available in multiple standard sizes
Can be customized
Paper with PE or PLA lining
Paper gsm as per standard or customer requirements
• Offset Printing: vibrant colors, flexible MOQ
• Flexco Printing: eco-friendly printing using water-based ink,
|MOQ||Generally 30,000 – 50,000 PCS depending on the specific style|
|LEAD TIME||Depending on the order quantity, generally 4-5 weeks|
|GREEN EXTRAS TO FIT|
Napkins: Eco-Brown / White
Paper Carrier Bags: Brown Kraft Paper Bags / White Paper Bags
|Containers||Disposable Cups||Paper Sheets/Bags||Disposable Extras|
• Paper Containers
• Paper Bowls
• Paper Boxes
• Paper Trays
• Pulp Plates
• Sealable Packs
• Foldable Packs
• Windowed Packs
• Microwavable Packs
• Single-wall Paper Cups
• Double-wall Paper Cups
• Ripple Paper Cups
• Embossed Paper Cups
• PET Cups
• Hot Cups
• Cold Cups
• Ice Cream Cups
• Grease-proof Paper Sheets
• Paper Wraps
• Paper Bags
• Paper Carrier Bags
• Cup Carriers
• Cup Holders
• Paper Sleeves
• Paper Stickers
• Paper Straws
• PLA Straws
• Paper Lids
• PLA Cutlery, Straws, Lids
WHY CHOOSE PACQUEEN?
At Pacqueen, sustainability is the business principle that we
implement into the way we design and produce our packaging
products, and the way we cooperate with our customers and
- 10 YEARS’ DEDICATION TO FOOD PACKAGING, CONSISTENCY TO QUALITY
- SUSTAINABILITY DEDICATION - sustainability is the business principle that we implement into
the way we design and produce our packaging products, and the way
we cooperate with our customers and shareholders.
- R&D INNOVATION - Continuous dedication in developing new products to help you
lead the market
- COMMITMENT TO SAFETY - Certified raw materials and facilities to meet all types of food
- CONSISTENCY IN QUALITY - Quality assurance from process to products
- 0 TROUBLE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - By working with our service-oriented team, you always feel a
sense of security
Q: How can I get a quickest quotation from you if I would like to
go for a customized job?
A: To get a precise quotation from us, please try your best to
provide as much details as possible. We need information including
Product Style/Size/Material Specs/Printing colors/Quantity/Special
Q: What are the normal minimum quantities required for custom
A: Depending on the specific product type and specifications,
generally our MOQ ranges from 10,000 PCS to 50,000 PCS. Please
consult our sales team to confirm.
Q: What type of printing technology is used for custom printed
bags? And what is the maximum number of colors can you print?
A: We apply flexco printing, offset printing and digital printing to
meet different printing needs.
- Flexco Printing: most eco-friendly printing method, free of odor
- Offset Printing: applicable to lower quantities, more vibrant
colors, low plate charge
- Digital Printing: generally applicable to sample runs
Q: How long it will take to get the order completed?
A: Depending on order quantity, generally it takes 4 weeks to get the
Q: Can I get some samples?
A: Sure. In fact, we strongly recommend that the customers try our
products before order. We offer free samples with freight collect.
Q: Do you sell to distributors?
A: We are continuously doing business with distributors throughout
the US, Canada, Europe and other countries worldwide.