Venting Paper Takeaway Boxes with Degassing Holes for Hot Take Out
- Paper takeaway boxes with venting hole are perfect for hot food.
They are popular in cafes, restaurants, bakery shops, etc.
- Kraft Paper Looking: The original kraft color made paper takeaway boxes look
eco-friendly and natural. Your food is made from natural as well as
the boxes. It gives the customers a feeling that the food are
natural and healthy.
- Specifications: Three sizes S, M, L to meet various demand.
- Degassing holes: The most special feature of this type of paper takeaway boxes is
its degassing holes. As we all known, if you pack hot food in a
closed paper takeaway boxes, the stream will condenses into drop of
water and go back on the food. It may lower the taste of the food.
With the venting paper takeaway boxes, the stream will come out of
the degassing holes instead of turning into water.
- Pack your hot take out food with our venting paper takeaway boxes!
It will assure the best taste of your food!
For cafes, restaurants, street food services, hotels, office
refreshments, home gatherings, picnics, events, etc.
Paper boxes are available in various styles, suitable for packaging
salad, noodles, burgers, pizza, sandwich, rice, etc.
Please check with us to get a catalog of our complete product line.
Each style is available in multiple standard sizes
Can be customized
Paper with PE or PLA lining
Paper gsm as per standard or customer requirements
• Offset Printing: vibrant colors, flexible MOQ
• Flexco Printing: eco-friendly printing using water-based ink,
|MOQ||Generally 30,000 – 50,000 PCS depending on the specific style|
|LEAD TIME||Depending on the order quantity, generally 4-5 weeks|
|GREEN EXTRAS TO FIT|
Napkins: Eco-Brown / White
Paper Carrier Bags: Brown Kraft Paper Bags / White Paper Bags
|Containers||Disposable Cups||Paper Sheets/Bags||Disposable Extras|
• Paper Containers
• Paper Bowls
• Paper Boxes
• Paper Trays
• Pulp Plates
• Sealable Packs
• Foldable Packs
• Windowed Packs
• Microwavable Packs
• Single-wall Paper Cups
• Double-wall Paper Cups
• Ripple Paper Cups
• Embossed Paper Cups
• PET Cups
• Hot Cups
• Cold Cups
• Ice Cream Cups
• Grease-proof Paper Sheets
• Paper Wraps
• Paper Bags
• Paper Carrier Bags
• Cup Carriers
• Cup Holders
• Paper Sleeves
• Paper Stickers
• Paper Straws
• PLA Straws
• Paper Lids
• PLA Cutlery, Straws, Lids
WHY CHOOSE PACQUEEN?
At Pacqueen, sustainability is the business principle that we
implement into the way we design and produce our packaging
products, and the way we cooperate with our customers and
- 10 YEARS’ DEDICATION TO FOOD PACKAGING, CONSISTENCY TO QUALITY
- SUSTAINABILITY DEDICATION - sustainability is the business principle that we implement into
the way we design and produce our packaging products, and the way
we cooperate with our customers and shareholders.
- R&D INNOVATION - Continuous dedication in developing new products to help you
lead the market
- COMMITMENT TO SAFETY - Certified raw materials and facilities to meet all types of food
- CONSISTENCY IN QUALITY - Quality assurance from process to products
- 0 TROUBLE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - By working with our service-oriented team, you always feel a
sense of security
Q: How can I get a quickest quotation from you if I would like to
go for a customized job?
A: To get a precise quotation from us, please try your best to
provide as much details as possible. We need information including
Product Style/Size/Material Specs/Printing colors/Quantity/Special
Q: What are the normal minimum quantities required for custom
A: Depending on the specific product type and specifications,
generally our MOQ ranges from 10,000 PCS to 50,000 PCS. Please
consult our sales team to confirm.
Q: What type of printing technology is used for custom printed
bags? And what is the maximum number of colors can you print?
A: We apply flexco printing, offset printing and digital printing to
meet different printing needs.
- Flexco Printing: most eco-friendly printing method, free of odor
- Offset Printing: applicable to lower quantities, more vibrant
colors, low plate charge
- Digital Printing: generally applicable to sample runs
Q: How long it will take to get the order completed?
A: Depending on order quantity, generally it takes 4 weeks to get the
Q: Can I get some samples?
A: Sure. In fact, we strongly recommend that the customers try our
products before order. We offer free samples with freight collect.
Q: Do you sell to distributors?
A: We are continuously doing business with distributors throughout
the US, Canada, Europe and other countries worldwide.